• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Small things that need to be done at the ground

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
Lets put a little list together people so James @Medway Blue Kay @OldBlueLady and JP @jphfitz at The Trust can take them to the club to see if we can get them sorted.

Add them below please.

We have so far.

No soap in the toilets
Lack of bogroll
Not enough rubbish bins about.. Was that a particular stand @GBJ
Loo doors hanging off. Where @Leeboy
Hot water in the loos.
Open the tea/food bar in the south upper.

Last edited:
Lets put a little list together people so Kay @OldBlueLady and JP @jphfitz at The trust can take them to the club to see if we can get them sorted.

Add them below please.

We have so far.

No soap in the toilets
Lack of bogroll
Not enough rubbish bins about.. Was that a particular stand @GBJ
Loo doors hanging off. Where @Leeboy

Yes mate, East Stand Black/Green. One small bin near the food stall which is more suited to an office, rather than an area of a football stadium housing hundreds of people.

Correct seat numbers need to be painted on seats in East Greens.

With majority season ticket holders, expected no issue this season...but still is every game.
This for the West Stand plus........

Get the turnstiles working in the West rather than have staff checking us in.
Paint the pitch perimeter walls that don't have advertising hoardings.
Trim the straggly grass on the edge of the pitch hanging over the cinder path (pitch looked great on Monday btw).
Remove weeds in entrance to West.

Good times coming though in COSU I trust.

We were told that the South Upper tea bar would be opened for things like cold drinks, crisps and chocolate bars. Has this not happened? There are problems with the equipment that I believe means they can't serve hot food, and possibly hot drinks, but cold stuff should be fine.

Correct seat numbers need to be painted on seats in East Greens.

With majority season ticket holders, expected no issue this season...but still is every game.

in a similar vein the row numbers on the West steps could probably do with a fresh lick of paint

Painting so seat numbers are more obvious is a relatively easy job, and with no home game for a little while, I am sure we could find a volunteer to do this...................?

We were told that the South Upper tea bar would be opened for things like cold drinks, crisps and chocolate bars. Has this not happened? There are problems with the equipment that I believe means they can't serve hot food, and possibly hot drinks, but cold stuff should be fine.
Wasn't for York game, at least in east side of south

Painting so seat numbers are more obvious is a relatively easy job, and with no home game for a little while, I am sure we could find a volunteer to do this...................?
In my youth i actually put all the gold transfer numbers on the seats in all of The East stand. Funny enough i just had a quick look online and self adhesive numbers for 9000 seats would be about £500. We could surely get enough volunteers together one day to attack this problem. All we would need to do is raise the funds or ask The Trust (cough) to contribute.

In my youth i actually put all the gold transfer numbers on the seats in all of The East stand. Funny enough i just had a quick look online and self adhesive numbers for 9000 seats would be about £500. We could surely get enough volunteers together one day to attack this problem. All we would need to do is raise the funds or ask The Trust (cough) to contribute.
Tin of paint and a brush would be much cheaper!

Bird sh*t and cobweb removal from South upper seats and floor would be nice. As well as a through clean of the whole tier!

Long term some sort of net under the roof to prevent birds would be a wise investment.

Reactions: TJC
But we have moved from the Kursaal 😀

We need to brighten the area as you go through the south stand turnstiles. With the food bar ahead and toilets to the right, the decor gives it the feel of cardboard city under an embankment bridge. The toilet experience is so unsanitary. I know we have inherited a hoard of problems but after going to RH these days it feels like a shower afterwards is essential. The place passes inspections but I doubt any other place you can name, that serves food, would be allowed to operate. Well, I confess my experiences of Glastonbury are close in comparison but at least there I expect a grungefest.

Back