• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News Shrimpers Trust Statement 19/09/23

For anyone interested, a standard adult is just £7 per year or £10 for two years. Worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY for the work they've done in the last year alone, let alone going forward.
Would you please describe “standard adult”. In the photos I’ve seen of Blues fans, they don’t look like that at all

Well done on leaving no stone unturned.

As a fan of another club, I'm especially pleased that you are in close dialogue with DCMS as they (hopefully) put the finishing touches to a Bill to introduce a regulator. Your case is an extremely good example of the fact that "failure" at football clubs comes in many forms and over wildly varying periods.

We therefore need a Regulator with flexibly drawn powers, and you are doing us all a service by reminding senior civil servants of this..

Give this a bump as I signed my son up for 2yrs student membership.

Here's the link for anyone else looking to join.....

I am a member.
If you travel to away games by bus, organised by the trust. The deduction in cost for members means you get your membership fee back in 2 trips.
And a lovely coach it is too.

Back