• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Tickets

Mine arrived this morning
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Sep. 21 2005,10:06)]I have mine this morning and my surname starts with B - Kev are you not on my round this week?
Yeah but it was my day off yesterday and i was fairly early today!

As has been said, looks like all tickets have been sent out as they were loads floating around today.

To follow up on this thread, i had an email from the club confirming that the tickets had been sent out next day delivery, which i am told is an arrangement that the club have with Royal Mail.

The ticket office were very helpful and were quite willing to hold my tickets for collection, or in the event of them not turning up issue duplicates.

So as the club have had a bit of a bashing in a couple of threads this week i thought i would say thanks to them in this instance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gazzacat42 @ Sep. 21 2005,10:41)]Received mine, and they are for different seats, this is after selling my tickets on Saturday.

What is going on.
Not got mine yet and I had the same problem on saturday. Get to my seat at 5 to 3 to find some old geezer there with a ticket freshly sold to him.

This club of ours is shambolic to the extreme!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shooter mcgavin @ Sep. 21 2005,22:58)]This club of ours is shambolic to the extreme!!
Don't dare criticise the club, Gav! Some people will hound you to the very ends of the earth ...

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 21 2005,22:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shooter mcgavin @ Sep. 21 2005,22:58)]This club of ours is shambolic to the extreme!!
Don't dare criticise the club, Gav! Some people will hound you to the very ends of the earth ...

WS

wink.gif
I'm feeling brave tonight Mike.....bring it on hounds!!

Gav

p.s. somewhere in this thread I see people with surnames beginning with S have their tickets, so do people with surnames beginning with B. Where the hell are mine then, considering M is nicely in the middle?

Back