• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Tickets

Has anyone actually received their tickets for Yeovil or Nottingham Forest yet?

I phoned last week, and was told that the tickets were in the process of being sent out. A friend of mine called into the ticket office on Friday to get a ticket for the Tranmere match was told that someone from the club had all the tickets at home to be put in envelopes and sent out.

Up to now the postman has not darkened my doorstep with anything other than a credit card statement, let alone anything from the club.

I have just spent 15 minutes having the pleasure of the phone ring out on the new number provided by the ticket office. So i have fired off an email in the hope of getting a definitive answer of when the tickets are likely to be sent out.

It seems to me that season ticket holders are being poorly treated by the club. I am not saying that because i hold a season ticket then i should be first in the queue, but i am saying that the club has 2500+ ticket holders all of whom have paid their money to the club in advance.

I do not wish this post to sound negative, but i can forsee a lot of angry season ticket holders at the ticket office on Tuesday night wanting duplicate tickets if no immediate action is taken.

With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight what the club should have done was issue the book as per previous years, to be replaced with the swipe card as soon as it became available. In my experience new systems are never up and working when they are meant to be.

I haven't got mine yet (and as a postie) i haven't seen anything to indicate that anyone has them so lets hope they appear in your local sorting offices over the next few days ...

cool.gif

Calm down calm down, We still have a week till the yeovil game. I would only panick if there not here by monday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ Sep. 20 2005,15:05)]Calm down calm down, We still have a week till the yeovil game. I would only panick if there not here by monday.
... or even panic!

wink.gif

As it happens due to work commitments i will have a problem if the turn up Monday, if they are normal post then it should be ok, but if next day requiring a signature then there will be no one at Shrimpertowers to sign.

The club have responded to my email and reading between the lines no tickets have gone out at all, and it looks like they will start going out tomorrow at the earliest.

I doubt they will be sending them out recorded delivery. I'd imagine they'll arrive as first class * hic * post ...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Sep. 20 2005,17:26)]Do you deliver on Canvey General??
I've never known General to deliver on anything.
biggrin.gif

I spoke to the reception this afternoon,and the lady confirmed only tickets for Yeovil will be sent out this week, and if I don't receive them by friday then call them on Monday morning

Can see this becoming a Whitehall farce if they don't arrive, still lets give the club the benefit of the doubt until Friday
smile.gif

Back