• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season Tickets for next year - any news?

Fitz

Exiled Kent Shrimper
Normally Ronald the Rat would have had our money by now with some offer to renew early….no news as yet…maybe complicated by the takeover, but I’m guessing there must be some kind of announcement soon?

IMO, to maximise uptake, the consortium will need to time season card details with the full and complete takeover news (which is due before the end of the season - allegedly...) and some good news on how Roots Hall will be a much nicer place to visit next season. Plus of course a rousing speech from Justin and Co. on how we are massive and are about to smash the granny out of this tinpot league and target 100 points and goals next season.

Also, it would be nice if we didn't dip into next seasons biggest income stream, before this one has even finished. That is one of the major financial issues we have had at this club for years now and has immediately put us up **** creek without a paddle, before we have even kicked a ball in pre-season training every year.

Sadly, with just 8 games to go for us, they have a much, much better chance of being a Football League team next year than we do.
Yes at present staying up is in our own hands but over the last 3-4 seasons we haven’t really deserved to stay up, can we do it again, I have my doubts.

Wouldn’t it be a great touch if season tickets were made under £300 for next season, it would surely add a few hundred extra bums on seats eh, I’d even think of getting one again at that price even tho I’d possibly only make around 12 home games.

Yes at present staying up is in our own hands but over the last 3-4 seasons we haven’t really deserved to stay up, can we do it again, I have my doubts.
That's the problem with 2up 2 down from L2, the basket case clubs go down and some really really poor sides stay up.

IMHO making the national league 3 up would reduce this, below the national league there is a clear step change in quality due to part time sides

That's the problem with 2up 2 down from L2, the basket case clubs go down and some really really poor sides stay up.

IMHO making the national league 3 up would reduce this, below the national league there is a clear step change in quality due to part time sides
Yes I agree, the national league should really be league 3, with minimum 3 up. I think a good idea would be 3 up and down in leagues 1/2/3 so they fall inline with the championship clubs.

Wouldn’t it be a great touch if season tickets were made under £300 for next season, it would surely add a few hundred extra bums on seats eh, I’d even think of getting one again at that price even tho I’d possibly only make around 12 home games.

Hopefully the proposed works in the North and West stands will allow a bigger potential attendance for next season, hence I would imagine that season ticket prices won't increase by much - if at all.

Strap in boys and girls; HMS PTL is about to set sail!

I paid £340 for my season ticket last season and although say £295 season tickets would be nice I'm expecting to pay similar price again this time

I've been a season ticket holder for around 20 years, and i can't remember ever paying more than £400 for a season ticket.

Its been nice for the last couple of years with it being so low, but with costs going up (electric / gas / wages) i'd not begrudge the club an increase to around £330 (earlybird) / rising to £360.

To assist others who may not be able to pay in one hit hopefully with the clubs new financial footing a deal could be done with a financing company to allow the cost to be spread across the season.

Reactions: TSG
Not totally on topic, but this is about season cards I'm a senior Card holder and my card is yellow. What is the colour of cards for adults pre senior status does anyone know? Previous seasons ours have always been blue.

I've been a season ticket holder for around 20 years, and i can't remember ever paying more than £400 for a season ticket.

Its been nice for the last couple of years with it being so low, but with costs going up (electric / gas / wages) i'd not begrudge the club an increase to around £330 (earlybird) / rising to £360.

To assist others who may not be able to pay in one hit hopefully with the clubs new financial footing a deal could be done with a financing company to allow the cost to be spread across the season.
Adult Early bird prices for this season were £340 rising to £380.
I expect next season to be similar.

Not totally on topic, but this is about season cards I'm a senior Card holder and my card is yellow. What is the colour of cards for adults pre senior status does anyone know? Previous seasons ours have always been blue.

They’re blue mate

I think the season card release will or should be timed for the actual take over , this IMO will signal a new era of financial transformation from the past malpractices of RM.
As far as SC prices go I think £16x 23 per game is fair and £12x 23 for concessions who should consider paying more if they can afford too. Plus payment plans or even two year cards at next seasons prices.

I think the season card release will or should be timed for the actual take over , this IMO will signal a new era of financial transformation from the past malpractices of RM.
As far as SC prices go I think £16x 23 per game is fair and £12x 23 for concessions who should consider paying more if they can afford too. Plus payment plans or even two year cards at next seasons prices.
Most clubs seem to offer concessions from 65 not 60as we do

Back