• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season tickets - couple of questions.

We’ve tried so many seats over the last couple of years. In the West U and V block, East towards the South end, South upper too.

The only place I wouldn’t return is South Upper. West and East both have their up and down sides.

I suppose the question of ‘can I change if I make a bad choice, or do I need to wait a whole season?’ Is a key bit. If no chance of changing, I’ll dig out the tickets from previous seasons and see if I can remember how good the view was from certain games.
You should be able to easily find the seats you sat in previously if you log into your ticket account and go to order history.

Go block V half way up in the west.
Near the blue voice so good atmosphere.
This is a good shout. If you're near the aisle between U/V you get a decent view, OK there's a pole but it doesn't block the view of the goal. You get atmosphere but not the chaos of W block. Plus on the whole, a good bunch of people who don't talk too much nonsense.

This is a good shout. If you're near the aisle between U/V you get a decent view, OK there's a pole but it doesn't block the view of the goal. You get atmosphere but not the chaos of W block. Plus on the whole, a good bunch of people who don't talk too much nonsense.
How many will we sell I wonder.

My season ticket for the last 20-odd years is in the west in block V row K just a couple of seats up from the aisle between W block. It's a great view in my opinion and as has been said by Leigh_Seasider you get the atmosphere without the chaos. Yes there's a post or two that hold up the front of the stand but they don't really get in the way and at least your spared having to shield your eyes from the sun on a nice day when sitting in the east.

There's a great bunch of long term and fairly new season ticket holders that will most probably be there again next season. If you frequent the Railway you'll most likely spot some familiar faces as well.

The only thing you'll have to put up with for now is the awful state of the toilets but hopefully JR and Co will be able to do something about that.

How many will we sell I wonder.
I'm guessing once everything is signed & sealed we will sell a lot. The potential of this club once the Martins are out the way is huge I reckon. Look at the attendances home & away last season. Imagine the good feeling will skyrocket once COSU are officially handed the keys.

Merde!! Timing could be better as after 10 years without a seaso I was hoping to reclaim the seat my wife had for several years as mine is used but that's free however I'm away in France next week.

Also - they will offer existing ST holders the opportunity to re-purchase their seats before offering on for new ST holders
Personally i prefer the West stand and have say in that stand for yonks. There are some poles in the way so you have to be mindful and the same in the East
Why dont you go online and have a look and try and narrow down and then pop into the ticket officer and ask them if they could show youn
Basically, try and book Tinks Season Card seat at your peril

I would go along with the view before you buy suggestions of others. I think you can do that online as well which will give you an idea of the general view (might need some games for sale to do that tho, not sure). If you go to the ticket office see if they can maybe print you a map showing the already season card seats else your step count going back and forth might take a hammering.

You do realise this is all a ruse and you've been advising Shr1mperBlue in good faith, but it is really Ron and he and Jack are trying to get into Roots Hall next season!

I also claim £10 for getting both of them under one identity!!!!!!!!!!!! :Smile:

You do realise this is all a ruse and you've been advising Shr1mperBlue in good faith, but it is really Ron and he and Jack are trying to get into Roots Hall next season!

I also claim £10 for getting both of them under one identity!!!!!!!!!!!! :Smile:

Of all the offensive things that have been written on here over the last god knows how long, that’s by far the worst. 😉🤣😂

If I find those two in my seats I won’t be apologising for what happens next!

Back