• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Cards 24/25

If season cards go on sale soon would you buy one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How has the consortium put in £3.5m without Ron getting his hands on it. Do they have a separate account set up to pay salaries from etc.

I doubt Ron has access to bank accounts anymore other than possibly a company credit card. Any access would have been suspended when terms were agreed with the Consortium.

Tom isn't incompetent and seeing he is a member of the consortium I'd imagine he would be be over the financial with alerts on money going out of the accounts etc

Last edited:
If season cards are going to be sold to pay off creditors and keep the wolves from the door then we really are ****ed. My money’s staying in my pocket til we get absolute clarity. Seems like this might be the biggest week in our football club’s history yet.

With the recent statements, I wonder where everyone's thoughts are now that we are more aware of our current status.

The way I feel, this has become so mentally tiring that I'm moving to a 'not while Ron Martin is still the owner'.

With the recent statements, I wonder where everyone's thoughts are now that we are more aware of our current status.

The way I feel, this has become so mentally tiring that I'm moving to a 'not while Ron Martin is still the owner'.

What do you mean? It's clear there won't be any tickets on sale until the deal goes through.

This is from their statement:

"If we reach an agreement, COSU will work with creditors and the league to lift the embargo and release season tickets."

What do you mean? It's clear there won't be any tickets on sale until the deal goes through.

This is from their statement:

"If we reach an agreement, COSU will work with creditors and the league to lift the embargo and release season tickets."
Season tickets could go out if COSU pulls out with Ron in charge (although not quite sure where that would leave Tom as he is part of COSU now)

I am pleased to say I do not troll this site 24/7. I am aware they are not on sale but was wondering if the prices had been announced ?

Simple enough question.
Well you need to look a little more often then you will find out if we have a club to support in a couple of weeks time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back