• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scout at Roots Hall

the word is out we are a selling club, lots of souts are turning up at roots hall

I sit in the East greens and two scouts were next to me taking notes. Having a sneak look at their clipboard and earwigging their conversation they too were watching Francis.
I don't where they were from but they kept saying "why do they rush everything - so much time" etc etc

Dunno why they are looking at francis has he not just signed a new long term contract?Clarky would be the most obvious choice as he is on the list

Dunno why they are looking at francis has he not just signed a new long term contract?Clarky would be the most obvious choice as he is on the list

and what does that matter with our chairman?? hes made it perfectly clear he will part with any of the squad at the football clubs expences to fund his development dream, all the contract means is he will make money, I say he because he certainley hasnt spent a penny on improving this dismal squad with the money he has made through the transfer market so fare this close season and up to now

and what does that matter with our chairman?? hes made it perfectly clear he will part with any of the squad at the football clubs expences to fund his development dream, all the contract means is he will make money, I say he because he certainley hasnt spent a penny on improving this dismal squad with the money he has made through the transfer market so fare this close season and up to now
You obvously never supported the club when we had a bad chairman eh?

I dont know how you can call this squad dismal when imo, we have in Mildenhall, Francis, Clarkey, Macca and Barnard got 5 of the best players in this league. Half or more of the teams in L1 would swap their squads for ours

dont hit me with that mate, dad took me to my first match when colin morris was in charge and from then on

time will tell mate

Peter Morris, but fair comment all the same.

I saw a scout at the game last nigh too.

baden-powell1929.jpg

Much prefer to see lovely Franno back, thanks Ozzy!

Incidentally, I'm surprised no-one's mentioned these in this thread, Harry, thought you might have done, especially as a follow up to BP!
JAMBOREE.jpg

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back