• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Saturday 19th: Rochdale v Southend United moved to 5.30pm for DAZN TV

Serious question, do we know if any of the pubs will stream game??

Only those that have DAZN. Not sure many will pay out to stream the national league.

Nothing stopping someone taking a tablet to the pub connecting to WiFi and whipping the throth off of a couple of cold ones

In
Only those that have DAZN. Not sure many will pay out to stream the national league.

Nothing stopping someone taking a tablet to the pub connecting to WiFi and whipping the throth off of a couple of cold ones

There’s a commercial premises match pass on NLTV for £180 per match.

Shame COSU haven’t managed to get the RH fanzone up and running yet.

Food, drink and SUFC on giant screens… I would have expected 1000+ fans to turn up for it.

Food, drink and SUFC on giant screens… I would have expected 1000+ fans to turn up for it.
Its surprising tbh, last few weeks of decent weather, temporary marquee up, builders buckets of beer and a chip van. Im sure people would have lapped it up for thr novelty value alone.

Agreed. I think we have the fanbase and appetite at present to warrant regular beam back of away games to a Roots Hall “Fanzone”…clock is ticking though…

Reactions: GBJ
How can you put a price on watching the Mighty Blues ( lol ) PS i wouldn’t cross the road to watch Arsenal even if it was free COYB
I'm referring to rge €180 price tag for a commercial premises to show the game. Very few businesses will pay that, especially at the moment with all the other funancial challenges pubs etc. face.

Agreed. I think we have the fanbase and appetite at present to warrant regular beam back of away games to a Roots Hall “Fanzone”…clock is ticking though…

Why not start by using some of the hospitality suits all the facilities are already there. Make it ticket only, gauge interest and then expand from there?

Back