• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Saturday 19th: Rochdale v Southend United moved to 5.30pm for DAZN TV

A shocking disregard for fans (by TV/the NL - the club isn’t at fault here)
Let’s look at the positives, fans who did not plan to travel can now see the game for a tenner. I go to away games but was going to give this a miss as at Wembley on the Sunday for NFL, so good for me. Only downer is for those that normally go by train, but plenty of time to change travel plans, can go by coach or car. Cannot blame National League/TV they have to show a game, the majority will be happy.

Let’s look at the positives, fans who did not plan to travel can now see the game for a tenner. I go to away games but was going to give this a miss as at Wembley on the Sunday for NFL, so good for me. Only downer is for those that normally go by train, but plenty of time to change travel plans, can go by coach or car. Cannot blame National League/TV they have to show a game, the majority will be happy.

You must be new here, that never happens…

Last train from Manchester Piccadilly at 20:15, so it's tight but doable - taxi from Rochdale stadium at say 19:30 and should take 35-40 mins.

Disclaimer: not my fault if this doesn't end up working out :Smile:

Presumably the coach will be more popular than usual.

Last train back from Euston is at 19:16

Big middle fingers to fans
Looks like there's later at 20:15 but that's pushing it

5:30pm start = 7:15pm finish if you're lucky and it takes 33 minutes with the 1st train at 19:21. The ground is a good walk away...

I didn't think there was a one-off payment option for DAZN

Does this mean that we need to sign up to the DAZN channel to watch the Rochdale match in October paying a monthly subscription or the same as before through NLTV?

Back