• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I did not know his dad was Kevin Fallon who played 4 games for us in 1970 , he was a big old lump and rather a slow player , his partner at the time a was Katie Kisson who was a singer with Mac Kisson . I believe they had a few hits in the 70s .

He was indeed a very big lump which was handy as he got a couple of the players (Dave Chambers was one) out of a bit of difficulty with some locals in a Scottish nightclub on the pre-season tour that year!

This must be a saga similar to the regular 'Steve Anthrobus being lined up by Southend' thread of years ago. Anthrobus had a big fan in Vic Jobson so every manager was quoted as being interested in him. Now Rory Fallon seems to be touted as a possibility so I can only imagine he has a fan in Ron Martin. We don't want(anymore) players who aren't a choice of our manager - who ultimately takes the blame!!!

This must be a saga similar to the regular 'Steve Anthrobus being lined up by Southend' thread of years ago. Anthrobus had a big fan in Vic Jobson so every manager was quoted as being interested in him. Now Rory Fallon seems to be touted as a possibility so I can only imagine he has a fan in Ron Martin. We don't want(anymore) players who aren't a choice of our manager - who ultimately takes the blame!!!

Evidence? Seems a lot of people suggest it but what proof is there?

Am I missing something here or are we getting worked up over just two tweets from an unknown source? It's not as if Agent Jim has reared his head is it. Let's wait and see instead of being fretful.

Am I missing something here or are we getting worked up over just two tweets from an unknown source? It's not as if Agent Jim has reared his head is it. Let's wait and see instead of being fretful.

I'm not getting "worked up" - anyone that takes almost any of the rumours on here seriously needs a check up from the neck up ..........:omg:

Didn't Tilson want him 5 or 6 years ago, but as I remember god did intervene. We have enough 'mature' forwards - we don't need another one. Another Cauley Woodrow would be better.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back