• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Realistic Targets

One to have a look at is Watford's Albert Jarrett, who is/was on loan at MK Franchise. I saw him play for Sierra Leone against Leyton Orient (V Long story, but part of the deal for taking my Uncle to the Southampton game!) Have a look at this photo & enjoy. Also take note of new & probable away end at the Snatchroom Stadium! http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/RichardLUFC/ASightToEnjoy.jpg

In the first 10 minutes he went past Lockwood like he wasn't there. In fact he made him look so poor he went off after 10 minutes, & although I don't think he was fully fit, he did the same the sub! In those 10 minutes alone, he put over several decent crosses, including one beauty that they scored from. Jarrett looks like a more solidly built JCR, but still with loads of pace. He can cross with either foot & is confident enough to do it. He did put a nice dent in the roof of the new sh!t stand behind the goal with one left footed shot, but who doesn't do that occasionally.

He was pushed into a central midfield postion in the 2nd half, where he was less effective in a crowded midfield. He seemed to have something about him & must be worth a closer look at. Maybe Monday night on Sky if he's still at MK? I've sent an Email to the club asking that ST has a look at him.

Back