• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-season training starts

At least...The Management are ready to go......Hopefully stay.
Fzx-xskWAAAnoOS
I honestly didn't think I'd see these 3 here at points over this summer

apparently we can renew two contracts under an embargo. if true would explain why Bridge and Sandat are out there despite being told yesterday that both might be off. Dont know about Ralph. Anyone confirm this?

State of that B&L surface. A total disgrace and embarrassment.

Thanks to our owner yet again for the amazing support. ****!
Suppose more hands and work are going into the roots hall playing surface and the new training pitches eh

After speaking to them at one of the close season events, them being here until the bitter end, if that's what we face, is the one thing I am sure of.
Love to hear that. I don't doubt their perseverance, committment or attitude at all.

But the way this has been handled at the club, I would not have held it against either of them for wanting to move on.

Back