• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Season Friendlies 2024-25

It's a very long way to go for a friendly.

Especially one that is likely to be played at a training ground

I love the Canvey away friendly - they have a great bar.
Might need to speed the service up for food. I queued as the game kicked off in the first half last season and got to the front of the queue a mere 35 minutes later.

didn’t we do the same a few years ago in Spain?

A friendly at some random La Liga B team at their training ground?

I’m sure some statto (ahem @Yorkshire Blue ) can confirm
Real Madrid C twice plus Rayo Vallecano.

When Rangers B played in the tier 5 Lowland League in 2022/23 they played at Dumbarton (haven't been there!)

My mates and I already said we'd be well up for it when it was rumoured ages ago. However, only if at Ibrox. That definitely won't happen for a B team.

Real Madrid C twice plus Rayo Vallecano.

When Rangers B played in the tier 5 Lowland League in 2022/23 they played at Dumbarton (haven't been there!)
Looks like they still do. If it ends up there, a few days in Glasgow could be OK, around half an hour by train from Queen Street Station to Dumbarton East!

Last edited:
So, exactly 1 month today we will be supposedly lining up against wakering.

No season cards on sale. No mention of new kits.

Remain embargoed and the sale still dragging on.

That month honestly seems like 10 years away.

Do we know when kev and the players are due back for training ?

So, exactly 1 month today we will be supposedly lining up against wakering.

No season cards on sale. No mention of new kits.

Remain embargoed and the sale still dragging on.

That month honestly seems like 10 years away.

Do we know when kev and the players are due back for training ?
I think the last week of June has been mentioned, probably more so for testing etc.

Back