• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Season Friendlies 2024-25

Morty01

Striker
I appreciate that this thread may be early but like the most of us, I cannot wait to see the blue boys back in action, even if it is a friendly.

Kev has said that there have been a few fixtures lined up for pre-season, with Rangers and a tour in the Netherlands among those rumoured, so my questions to you are:

Who do you want to play the most?
And Who do you think we will play?

Rangers (home)
Ajax (away)
PSV (away)
Real Madrid (home)

šŸ˜‰

Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see us at Canvey, MK Dons (to make up for missing last season) and Iā€™d like to see Charlton in there too. All short trips, but would be good to see us playing most friendlies up a league or two rather than looking to the divisions lower.

Any Thurrock side would be handy.

A country-wide Spanish tour would be good too. Malaga, Valencia and Bilbao especially.

If there was to be a tour of Holland then I hope we would play Roda as there is a small connection between our clubs. And it would focus the mind. Who really goes to Amsterdam for football.

Romford had a good season and are now based up the road from me in Stanford-le-Hope/Corringham

Back