• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Portsmouth v Southend United

Been going over 50 years and am finding it hard to remember such a crap team. Would love to know what our lowest ever points total is, cause we ain't getting anywhere near it

2 points for a win was 27 points in the 1921/22 season.

3 points for a win was 39 points in the 1996/97 season

Been going over 50 years and am finding it hard to remember such a crap team. Would love to know what our lowest ever points total is, cause we ain't getting anywhere near it
The lowest for a team in the third tier is 20: Doncaster in free-fall financially and that only in 97-98. We'll do well to get past that.

Tonight's starters and Bond signings in bold.
Who out of those four has been even vaguely decent?

Bishop, Bwomono, Shaughnessy, Dieng, Lennon, Ralph, Milligan, Hutchinson, Goodship, Cox, Hopper.

id love to get the chance to kick one of our squad proper hard up the arse ... you know the kind of kick that goes right up the goodge...
proper degrade the fuker..

now thats the best post and idea been put forward , i agree lets have them all put down , they are playing like crippled donkeys ,thats what you do with crippled donkeys have them put down

2nd goal was offside (he was off the bloody pitch ffs), penalty was so soft and was less of a pen than Hopper in the first half (that the ref looked at thought about giving but bottled it).

Yes we haven’t been great tonight, but we competed, and have been undone by two terrible and I mean really terrible decisions from the officials.

Without that we may have got something from the game. So bloody annoyed.

Hutchinson was class tonight.

Hopefully with Macca and Hamilton back on Sunday we might have a few more options.
Really can’t get excited about moaning about officials. We are ****ing ****e and need to forget about the referee and assistants and sort out this shower of absolute ****ing **** that are not fit to wear the shirt!

In my 35 years of following the blues I am embarrassed to support what is happening both on and off the field.

Apologies for all the expletives but so hacked off with this

Along with Watford who also have 5 points, we have the lowest points total in 8 divisions of professional football in England and Scotland. Of course, we have played more games than the Hornets and we don't have to play Man City et all.
Every single person with a remote football interest in the country would have us going down.
It's not if I'm afraid, It's when.
I don't think we're making 20 points.

I'd say hard lines but you were the worst Southend side I have ever seen.
We are playing carp but are improving but your shower need sacking

Back