• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hope there's no chance off the game getting called off in the second half due to the weather!

Sounds like it''s been comfortable so far. Plymouth have had 1 shot on target, a free-kick. How's that for a reaction to Tuesday night?

Well the BBC stats have us as utterly dominating the game with 65% possesion with 13 goal attempts and 7 corners to their 4 and no corners.

Keep going Blues. Don't forget that goal difference may be important at the end of the season. :happy:

Well the BBC stats have us as utterly dominating the game with 65% possesion with 13 goal attempts and 7 corners to their 4 and no corners.

Was just about to write this, very rare that I see us have that posession! Total domination all around :D

They have nothing, very poor side. We could get 4 or 5.

Can also see a sending off. Plymouth have a few who seem to like a bit of afters.

Think that they will get a real bollocking at half-time .............need to be careful in the first quarter of an hour of the second-half. A third would probably kill the game off.........we need to keep going at them.

What position is Bilel Moshni playing in? I would guess up front? or midfield if Martin and Hall are pushing up in a 4 3 3 :s

After what you wrote on my Facebook status yesterday, and now this, I'm starting to have concerns about you!

Personally I'd put Hall up front. He's being figured out and it's easy to double up on him out wide. If they try to double up on him through the middle, it'll open up more gaps.
Lol, that was Big Shrimp!

Back