• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Player Contracts 2023-24

I include hyperlinked sources for all contract lengths.
That's a really good idea - one that I had never noticed, as I read the OP on this thread but can't have ever hovered the cursor over it.... and consequently I just never noticed the hyperlinks.

I might not be the only one. This is just a suggestion, but could you maybe add a couple of sentences at the top of the post please, to point out things like the hyperlinks for the less observant among us? :Thumbs up:

That's a really good idea - one that I had never noticed, as I read the OP on this thread but can't have ever hovered the cursor over it.... and consequently I just never noticed the hyperlinks.

I might not be the only one. This is just a suggestion, but could you maybe add a couple of sentences at the top of the post please, to point out things like the hyperlinks for the less observant among us? :Thumbs up:
No, I hadn't either!

Interesting that Bridge and Ralph only signed on until 2025 whereas most others are here until 2026, imagine we'd definitely be happy to tie Bridge down until 2026, Ralph equally so just with the caveat of fitness record.

Interesting that Bridge and Ralph only signed on until 2025 whereas most others are here until 2026, imagine we'd definitely be happy to tie Bridge down until 2026, Ralph equally so just with the caveat of fitness record.
More interesting is that Gus hasn't yet signed a contract extension, although it does appear we have a club option on him for an extension to 2025

Back