• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Places you've eaten.

Il Pescatore, Queens Road, been serving great italian food for 25plus years and has great staff; also owners get down the Hall regularly. 9/10

(As I imagine you're aware) it's impossible for Type 2 diabetics to become Type 1's (and vice versa).

I agree with you about Flunch being nice (however I usually only go there at lunchtimes).

Oh dear #barnabluegetsitwrongagain.
So you think it is impossible for you a type 2 diet maybe tablet controlled diabetic can not progress into a type one top dog real diabetic insulin controlled,oh how i wish that were true.

The Boatyard - Old Leigh.

Nice food but a bit too pricey. Just a bit annoying when you are told by the waitress on ordering the side dishes, 'That will be enough'. How the **** does she know. Don't think I'll be going back at any price.

The Shima, Leigh.

8/10

Decent.
Always get my takeaways from the Shima as it's within walking distance and always was a good standard. However about a month ago things changed; new menu and a bit more variety. I thought the food had actually gone up a level. I spoke to the manager and asked if he's got a new cook. He said no but he's sent him on a course. He was quite chuffed as the course he said cost a fortune.

Back