• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter is more fun than Facebook. I can tell Peter Butler I was a fan on Twitter. On Facebook I have to pretend I like some relatives' kids' photos.

That's true.
I have finally come to my senses and deactivated my facebook account.
Sure , I know I didn't have to go on there , but still , it's better this way.

The most annoying FB status ever ( which I've seen several times , by a few people ) is "you won't believe what's just happened to me ! "

Banned Scott for a week or so!! What a joke when I read what some put on here.

Then again I guess I am biased x

Trolling.jpg

:net::net::net::net::net:
I didnt know they had that many fish just off Canvey island?

Banned Scott for a week or so!! What a joke when I read what some put on here.

Then again I guess I am biased x

Some would indeed say you are biased where as others would say you are stupid and then there are those that would say you are just plain lucky,i think this post needs a poll.

Thank goodness for the 'ignore poster' setting. It's got so tedious that I'm so pleased to be able to block outa number of posters on here.

For the record posters who step across the line are now getting short term bans and the mods are looking at introducing an infraction system so watch this space.

We were criticised yesterday for being heavy handed and its "only banter". Well banter for some is irritation and even abuse to others.

Its obvious that when the team is in poor form tempers rise but this is a forum for all supporters and we all have differing opinions. Whilst there is nothing wrong with negative posting or disagreements its the bickering and personal abuse that is getting on a lot of people's nerves and we have been told numerous times by regular posters that they dont visit much anymore due to the actions of others.

We all have to look at how we post and how we treat each other. We will never all agree, but there is no reason not to treat each other with respect, we are after all on the same side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back