• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 9 corners - score 0 and barely create a chance from them
oxford 2 corners - score 1.
do we actually practice them in training? I'm hearing rumours as to our defensive minded training sessions but surely we must score from more! It's embarrassing! Between our defenders we have one goal and that was coker back at the beginning of the season

also, what does deegan offer that Clifford doesn't?

What sense was it meant, and if it wasn't you, who was it:'(

Without just defending Ricey as a fellow Mod, there's a fairly obvious difference between him saying "**** you" and declaring the player's getting sent off as being a big **** you to people clamouring for the sometimes ill-disciplined Clifford. I guess it depends if people were just looking to take offence or not.

Without just defending Ricey as a fellow Mod, there's a fairly obvious difference between him saying "**** you" and declaring the player's getting sent off as being a big **** you to people clamouring for the sometimes ill-disciplined Clifford. I guess it depends if people were just looking to take offence or not.

Thank you, I couldn't put it in the right words, glad someone knew what I meant.

Oh dear here we go again, leave it, let it go, it's over, forget it.

Lucky we've been on top for most of the first-half.:'( Even with ten men we've got to still go for it in the second-half......may as well lose 4-1 as 2-1..............two points from three games this year just ain't good enough.

Don't fancy Binnom-Williams and Thompson with no Deegan or another holding midfielder in front with 10 men either, I'm guessing Brown might put Atkinson in there and Timlin or Weston on the left for a striker, could be a long 45 minutes

If I was RM I'd be hauling PB into my office to ask why we can't keep 11 players on the pitch! Discipline seems to be almost non existent!!

Think you'll find he has 3 red cards to his name before today
Sounds more like it, was very surprised at Shrimper's statement. Deegan's style is the kind which would attract ref's attention, not the first time we've had a player like that, won't be the last. Does concern me the number of sending offs we have though.

Nearly every sending off has been deserved and down to the players utter stupidity. I hope he starts to heavily fine the players when the sendings off are deserved.

What I mean, once Deegan got sent off at 1-1, it's lifted Oxford team and the fans up, knowing they could get something with an extra man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back