• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Own Goal

I really love the football club, but i am so £ucked off with them treating regular southend fans like <unts. I am seriously considering not going next season and just going to watch billericay with my mate or following dagenham and red which are only 3 miles from my house. I invested about £800 in southend last season and have been completely mugged off again!! On the last game of the season i got to the ground at 1.30 and the east stand ticket office was closed so i qued for about 40 mins and was told the only seats left were west stand. I get over to the west ( i hate that stand) and can see plenty of empty seats in the south upper and east. They really havent got a clue!!
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ May 18 2004,15:23)]I really love the football club, but i am so £ucked off with them treating regular southend fans like <unts. I am seriously considering not going next season and just going to watch billericay with my mate or following dagenham and red which are only 3 miles from my house. I invested about £800 in southend last season and have been completely mugged off again!! On the last game of the season i got to the ground at 1.30 and the east stand ticket office was closed so i qued for about 40 mins and was told the only seats left were west stand. I get over to the west ( i hate that stand) and can see plenty of empty seats in the south upper and east. They really havent got a clue!!
sad.gif
Tommy the same happened to me at the Northampton game...was told I couldn't go into the South lower because it was full of kids....so went into the West like you and to see the South lower half empty....I get fed up with the comment kids are the future of the club....when most of the little darlings have no interest in the game and can't sit still for 5 minutes so ruining it for the regular supporter...I haven't been back since so ending 30 years of going to Root Hall.....

Back