• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pointless if the man keeps saying that the strikers will come good, and we haven't got a striker crisis, and we need a striker to put some of those chances away.
It's all the opposite of what we can see, but then suddenly he will agree, but then go back to, the strikers we have will come good.

We can use reverse phycology and say we don't want goals we demand 0 0 draws.

A mobile version of the Zone would be nice to make it easier to read on smartphones. Check out the mobile version of thefootballforum.net to see how much easier it makes navigating the site.

Scroll to the bottom and there's a drop down box just above where the Twitter & Facebook logo's are, you can change it to mobile version in there.

Simple for me, drop rep. Some people use it in totally the wrong way and some people are total rep whores :whistling: therefore simpler to let it go all together.

Barring that, reset it.
The 'spread it around' shouldn't apply if you want to dish some red to someone you gave green. I tried to give Risty retaliation red and gave him green by mistake and I have spread loads around and still can't red him to neutralise my error! How many to you have to give out before a repeat?

The 'spread it around' shouldn't apply if you want to dish some red to someone you gave green. I tried to give Risty retaliation red and gave him green by mistake and I have spread loads around and still can't red him to neutralise my error! How many to you have to give out before a repeat?

Too late we have had a good laugh at your expence,time to move on *** ffs it's over.

I am more than happy with the way this forum operates. As others have said, if you go on many others to have a look ( as I do on the oppositions forum before and after the game) you will be astounded just how varied and interesting ours is.
Mrs Blue would go down a storm on some of those websites. I may not always agree with the posts on this site, but I am more than happy for everyone to have their say as long as they are not downright rude.
As Mrs Blue once said in a reply to me, ' I would rather rant and rave about the team and Manager on here rather than at the ground, where we should get behind them' I found a new found respect for the 'LADY' after that.

I am more than happy with the way this forum operates. As others have said, if you go on many others to have a look ( as I do on the oppositions forum before and after the game) you will be astounded just how varied and interesting ours is.
Mrs Blue would go down a storm on some of those websites. I may not always agree with the posts on this site, but I am more than happy for everyone to have their say as long as they are not downright rude.
As Mrs Blue once said in a reply to me, ' I would rather rant and rave about the team and Manager on here rather than at the ground, where we should get behind them' I found a new found respect for the 'LADY' after that.

Thanks Mr D :smile:

Why do you have to log into S/Z after viewing a couple of posts.
Why not just allow unlimited access just to read posts as a guest?
I think after reading posts for a while more members would join.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will answer this.. Mrsblue is an anomaly, which is good for us. People may not agree with the posts but she sparks debate at every level whether you agree with them or not. It is what The Zone survives on..differences of opinions and that IMO is great and keeps us alive.

We would be pretty boring if we were all the same.

Can I be an anomaly too,pretty please? :winking:

The thread has a title and that is what the thread should be about; too often the posts have nothing related with the thread - especially post match reports which get clogged up from people who give their opinions on games they couldn't be arsed to attend or pay to watch.
Sometimes the new topic does have a value and is worthy of it's own thread so how about the mods either transferring it to a sole topic/new thread or if it drivel deleting it as an off topic pile of waffle?

This post excluded!

The thread has a title and that is what the thread should be about; too often the posts have nothing related with the thread - especially post match reports which get clogged up from people who give their opinions on games they couldn't be arsed to attend or pay to watch.
Sometimes the new topic does have a value and is worthy of it's own thread so how about the mods either transferring it to a sole topic/new thread or if it drivel deleting it as an off topic pile of waffle?

This post excluded!

Drivel and waffle.

This post excluded!

Yeah I agree. I think at least trialling the separation of 'post match reviews and reports' from 'match post mortem and general chit chat' would be interesting.

Back