• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

44 pages - wow. it must be a record for a non player, non embargo thread !!!

I think the new sponsor is Martin Dawn but I don't think i've seen it being confirmed by anyone...:whistling:

.... and who wouldn't want to be sponsored by a company with three employees and liabilities exceeding assets by over 3 million pounds at the last count ?

I think the new sponsor is Martin Dawn but I don't think i've seen it being confirmed by anyone...:whistling:

Think CP means shirt rather than sport. Sounds as though this could be interesting.

Chris Phillips @CJPhillips1982 · 23 min
Personally more interested in the identity of the new sponsor rather than the new sport. If it's who I think then I expect a reaction.

​Surely this reveals that it is Martin Dawn.

The club set the price of the new shirts from the perceived level of interest - it's £1 per page on the new shirt thread on SZ!

WE'VE BROUGHT THIS ON OURSELVES!

Personally I would like to see a lucrative deal done with Stobarts for sponsorship They are huge, diversifying from their trucks and moving into Airports for the future. with their ownership and expanding development of southend Airport as a main enterprises surely the fit would be great and mutually beneficial long term?

Personally I would like to see a lucrative deal done with Stobarts for sponsorship They are huge, diversifying from their trucks and moving into Airports for the future. with their ownership and expanding development of southend Airport as a main enterprises surely the fit would be great and mutually beneficial long term?

I'm sure the club tried to get sponsorship, but clearly no one was interested in paying the 100k. Would be great for Stobarts to offer us a nice sum, but obviously none came.

I understand an offer was made for over 50k from one company but wasn't accepted.

How about no? It's only £2 more than last season...if it was £20 more then maybe more people would refuse to buy it...

If its £2 more than last year surely that means last year was too pricey too! Even if it was £38 people would complain about the price, because football shirts are just overpriced.

In this case though we are actually expensive compared to most other clubs in our league. Wimbledon are the only one I found charging more (£45)

Most clubs seem to charge around £40 although some charge £35 or so.

It may only be £4 more than most but being one of the most expensive isnt really a nice tag to have.

I havent bought a shirt for myself for about 20 years so it wont be price that stops me, although Im tempted this time as its a nice shirt. I do however buy one for my son, and at £36 for him its more than an adult shirt at some clubs, and thats disappointing.

Back