• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NEEDED!

Or trot along to training one day and fill in at centre back.

Best view of the game has to be playing in it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fish @ April 07 2006,14:21)]Or trot along to training one day and fill in at centre back.

Best view of the game has to be playing in it!
Think Tilly's doing that.

I've just seen him jogging along Priory Crescent.

How about claiming to be the pimp of the blue belles and demanding that you sit in the dug out next to tilly as they flaunt their over cellulited bodies and pole dance on the goal posts?

Thought I ought to

Bring
Up this poor
Member's
Plea again, poor chap. Hope someone takes pity...

BUMP!

This got down to the 7th Page! People have been posting a lot recently haven't they!!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ April 11 2006,13:45)]I may have one, but won't know to closer to the time. Email me with some details and where you normally sit.

That way we can make things happen . Face value of course.
thats great cheers mate. e-mail on its way

The bloke that was on the back page of the Echo last week, has been given comp tickets from the Echo for the Bristol City game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ April 11 2006,23:35)]The bloke that was on the back page of the Echo last week, has been given comp tickets from the Echo for the Bristol City game.
I read cryptic allusions to this bloke, but I have no idea what his Whizzy Scheme was - anyone?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 12 2006,10:36)]BUMP

And can't believe the guy on the Echo!
If I knew what he had done I'd have a basis for judging his veracity....???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 12 2006,10:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 12 2006,10:36)]BUMP

And can't believe the guy on the Echo!
If I knew what he had done I'd have a basis for judging his veracity....???
Hope he gives what he would have paid in admission to Goater's charity. It was his own fault he didn't get a ticket he admitted he left it too late and contacted the Echo.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears thanks to the greatness of Grim Up North I have a ticket for Bristol City! Tears of Joy roll down my face as I write this!

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck and helped me on my quest!

Back