• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News National League signs deal to broadcast on DAZN TV this season

Shrimpergonzo

Nanu, Nanu⭐🦐
Staff member
Has the current TV deal between the National League and TNT expired? If so, are any channels going to show live games this season?

Bad luck on us this, Typical this has been our luck recently

Especially as its going to be our Promotion year back into the Football League :-)

I've just been onto the site, whacked in my login details and got a resounding Foxtrot Oscar. I had to re-register and the site is now delivered by Urban Zoo (same as SUFC). So, if I can register to a site that intends to stream live games and highlights, then I reckon we will be able use it next season.

I'm surprised one of the commercial Freeview channels hasn't picked it up for the highlights. Can't believe it's that tricky to put together a show and you'd have thought good numbers would tune in every week so decent advertising revenue. Can put your channel on the radar of a decent sized cohort of the population too.

Get an iptv subscription and watch every game. Home and away for about £60

Edit. I'm not condoning not going home or away games.

Just, I can't get to them all and it's a godsend to watch them on my phone or at home..
If they aren't streamed or televised legally, they won't be streamed on IPTV.

Yes because it was streamed legally by NL TV. We hope that returns this season but nowhere has confirmed it. There was talk a few months ago it was being binned. If they have a new provider though hopefully means it is being retained this season.

Yes because it was streamed legally by NL TV. We hope that returns this season but nowhere has confirmed it. There was talk a few months ago it was being binned. If they have a new provider though hopefully means it is being retained this season.
That would be disappointing if there's no streams this year

Does this mean power can revert to individual clubs?

Could be another income stream for the club, id buy a season pass for sure.

Last season every game was available. It's the service that is pay per view for those abroad.
Am I right in thinking that if the NL don't stream this season, none of the NL games will be streamed on IPTV?

Would you think it was set up for Wrexhams benefit and kept going in case they came back down? I doubt there’s much money in it.

Back