• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League Meeting | 13/07/2023

There are times when I have been frustrated with Tom mainly for a lack of communication coming from the club generally.

However, it is absolutely certain we would have already gone pop without him and as I understand it he has made massive personal sacrifices for this club, far more than any of us have ever done.

This situation is all one man's doing and one man's doing only.

Really SUFC is just a reflection of our country I suppose - completely broken and where nothing works. Maybe Ron should come up with a 5-point plan to turn it around.

Really SUFC is just a reflection of our country I suppose - completely broken and where nothing works. Maybe Ron should come up with a 5-point plan to turn it around.

1. Half the number of players
2. Grow the number of fans protesting
3. Roots Hall falling (down)
4. Falling numbers of paid employees
5. Stop the bids

He's doing quite well

I know life is all about opinions but I can't agree with the criticism being aimed at TL. The man has had to attempt to keep things going without the true support and full disclosure of the owner. He has had to make horrible decisions around who and what gets paid on the drip fed insufficient income. Let us recognise the man not the title here. I acknowledge that many pick up on his low profile communication which they feel is a let down and I have empathy with that view, but he as an individual may well feel he has had to keep his own council to be able to continue to do his best for what after all is his club. Also we know SVC high opinion of TL and that he is held in high regard by the management team and who knows if they would still be on the scene if the relationship with TL was not one of trust and faith in the person.

Back