• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League 2024-25 Fixtures Released - we start v York City (H) on 10 August

Forget the opponent, I would come to watch us win against them.
Of course we would also, just have arrangements already on those dates. Likely to be the only three games I miss but strangely happy I don’t have to go to Oldham and Yeovil that’s all. Would have been more gutted if it was Boston and Tamworth for example

TV has yet to "rear it's head"; possibly the York home game or the Barnet away fixtures right early into the season could be subject to the whim of them?
The York opener certainly, especially if the take over has gone through by the time they decide on the TV game (!) although they may go with the more romantic (in a footballing sense) Oldham v Braintree.

The York opener certainly, especially if the take over has gone through by the time they decide on the TV game (!) although they may go with the more romantic (in a footballing sense) Oldham v Braintree.
Last year they went for the romantic option of relegated Rochdale v newly promoted Ebbsfleet and got the surprise away win.

Gutted will be missing the opening home game. My wife has decided that weekend she wants to jump out of a plane at 15,000ft so I'll be in Salisbury watching her do that firmly plonked on Terra Firma.

She's doing it for the Carli Lansley Foundation which is a great charity.

Good luck but don't get caught rummaging through her parachute pack with a sharp knife.

Just sticking all the fixtures on our wall calendar at home and realised that after the opening game against York, the following 4 Saturdays are all away from home, which seems a bit bizarre.

We have home games on Bank Holiday Monday (Daggers) and Tuesday night games against Boston and Eastleigh but we seem very light on Saturdays at Roots Hall in the initial run of games.

Just sticking all the fixtures on our wall calendar at home and realised that after the opening game against York, the following 4 Saturdays are all away from home, which seems a bit bizarre.

We have home games on Bank Holiday Monday (Daggers) and Tuesday night games against Boston and Eastleigh but we seem very light on Saturdays at Roots Hall in the initial run of games.
Iirc there was a similar slant last season with the fixtures and the number of Tuesday homes but Saturday away. NL "milking" away Shrimpers for their cash while also "costing" us from visiting supporters.

#paranoia

Or will this mean easier, bigger, away following helps us get 3 pts on the road?

#halffull

Back