• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Multiple User Accounts

Joking aside, can someone explain to my naive, simple self what really is the value of having multiple accounts and what is the problem with it?
Can I also ask how we can get one of these? I quite like the idea of creating an alter ego and arguing with myself.
Also, would I then have to contribute double donations? :ROFL:

@Cricko Joking aside, can someone explain to my naive, simple self what really is the value of having multiple accounts and what is the problem with it?
Multiple accounts can happen for a multitude of reasons, sometimes a user from ages ago may have forgotten his/her user name, and rather than check with us, a new account has been created. Normally though, multiple accounts have appeared when the original poster has been sanctioned by the Mod Team as a way of circumventing that sanction. Multiple accounts (original plus sock puppets), make moderation more difficult until we identify and correct the situation. So our site rules are very clear, one user, one account. It's very common on Football boards such as ours. I hope that helps.

Back