• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi all, anybody here know a Mr Whitmore that sits around block U in the West stand and was at the last home game?
Ihave no idea if this is your Mr Whitmore, but i many moons ago new a David Whitmore who lived in Feeches Road. There is also a connection with Roots Hall, for his dad was one of the contracters who helped build it, plumming i think,as i say bit of a long shot but ha.

Oh we found an envelope with 1000's of pounds in it with his name on the front and wanted to give it to somebody who knew him, to hand over to him.

Reminds me of the old schoolboy joke... "Has anyone lost 100 pound notes with a rubber band around them? Well, I've found the rubber band."

I assume you'll just be giving him back the envelope when you see him John...

I don't remeber the Wishmore Ad but I do remember two of the other hideous ads on Essex

First Class Windows , "you pay for the front and get the back done free" ooer..
And Supremo glaze , shocking ads

yes I know him, I have just spoken to him as it goes, do you want to PM me?? he said to meet me and give me the envelope and I will safely give it to him, he can come as well if thats easier

Hi all, anybody here know a Mr Whitmore that sits around block U in the West stand and was at the last home game?

I can be more helpful than most on this...I do know a Mr Whitmore, in fact I know 2. But sadly neither were at the last home game to my knowledge.

Call First-Class Windows, don't deliberate
Chelmsford, double two, double six, double eight,
When you call First Class, call them up and you will see,
When you pay for your front, you get your back done free

Back