• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My favourite part of that film is actually:
[video=youtube;UBAGJmP3_80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBAGJmP3_80&feature=related[/video]

It's a little known fact that Anthony Grant has a walk-on part in the Willie Beamen video...

We have utter faith in you

Man for man you are better than Crewe
As a team you are better than Crewe
You have a better manager than Crewe
We will do our best to be the 12th Man tonight

I have no doubt that you will do your best. and I have no doubt that your best WILL be good enough

'WE ARE GOING UP , WE ARE GOING UP !

You are united by a common passion, that passion is football and as we all know a footballers career is a short one. Everyone one of you should dread the day when you can no longer play and want to make the most of the time you have, for when you are finished all you have is your memories, those little treasures you can be truly proud of, those moments that will live on in the hearts and minds of you team mates and the people who witness them. You have the chance to be heroes to the supporters of this club. To us Stan Collymore is greater than Pele, Chris Powell is greater than Paolo Maldini, Steve Tilson is greater than Sir Alf Ramsey, Spencer Prior is greater than Bobby Moore and Freddy Eastwood is greater than Lionel Messi! To be held in such regard should be enough to spur you on and take us to Wembley. Wherever your career takes you there will be a small corner of Essex where you will be gods!

"If you don't create your reality, your reality will create you." (Lizzie West)

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire." (Fred Shero)

“What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.” (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

History will remember this day, prove our doubters and critics wrong and show them what the true Southend United is really about. Never show any weakness, get in their faces from the blow of the whistle; attack as a team and defend as a team. We have all come so far and we deserve this after the performances put in this season, keep calm when things aren't going right, dont get on each others back, encourage each other and we will do the same to you.
This is out time, and our night to show what we are made of and the spirit within this club.
This will be one of those games once you have retired and thought, i did that, i helped them win that game and we went to Wembley. And becasue of this wherever or whatever happens, there is always going to be a small part of Essex where you will get a heroes return; always.

You can do this, we know you can, we will keep believing in you all!

Rotherham
Accrington
Morecambe
Fleetwood
Bradford
Burton
Rochdale

Need I go on ?

Back