• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt the Shrimp is a Dad!

Cricko

May I be the first on here to congratulate MTS on the birth of his first daughter..Imogen born at 11.10 this morning weighing 8lbs 4oz.

Well done and good wishes to Mrs Mts.:clap:

Many congratulations, half expected it to be a heavier weight considering she was quite overdue I believe. All the joys of parenthood to follow......

A perfectly considerate bundle of joy she is too, delaying her birth-date past due simply to allow her dad to go to Stamford Bridge! Good girl.

Many congratulations Matt. :) :clap:

May I be the first on here to congratulate MTS on the birth of his first daughter..Imogen born at 11.10 this morning weighing 8lbs 4oz.

Well done and good wishes to Mrs Mts.:clap:
Congratulations to MtS & Mrs MtS.

With Matt being a Lord, I assume that makes her Lady Imogen.

Congratulations.

Are you going to give her a second middle name? If so I'd suggest Amy - IM A Walker would be apt on the day Matthew Hayden retired.

Will you be wetting her head in the Spread tomorrow?

Congrats Matt - Hope mum and baby are doing well!!

In years to come, you'll be able to tell her how the mighty Southend beat Chelsea in the first Shrimpers game after her birth :)

Back