• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He was ok but c'mon he was part of a pretty p*ss poor team at the end of last season. Think he was quite a similar player to Laird. Need more of holding player in there and perhaps another more creative player if Timlin doesnt sign a new deal.
The more worrying fact is that the transfer market is hotting up now, no players have signed a new deal and the squad at the mo is mainly kids and crocks.

Holding player and not as good as what we already have in Laird and Timlin. No loss for my mind.

I'm not really that bothered about losing this one. I know it was said we were interested but how interested is the question. If we are limited to signing 9 players Brown is going to want the best possible. Didn't think Lund was all that while he was here.

Thought he was a decent player in a team that was being desperately stuck together with blue-tack.

I'm not really that bothered about losing this one. I know it was said we were interested but how interested is the question. If we are limited to signing 9 players Brown is going to want the best possible. Didn't think Lund was all that while he was here.

The thing is wont the best go first?

Notice Jason Kennedy has stalled on a new contract at Rochdale - hence the Lund signing. Played under Penney at Darlington and was a regular starter for Rochdale last season scoring 7 times from Centre Mid. Possible Penney influence anyone or too Northern?

Not really bothered by this. Average league 2 player although was young so could improve in future

Back