• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday Vlog MatchDay VLOG Vs Oldham

Love Diversity vlogs.

Was really looking forward to the first game of the season yesterday, went on Sunday to clean seats.
Then ended up with man flue on the bloody Thursday before, so thought it would only be polite to others not to attend.

So bbc Essex to the rescue

Just a thought @D1versity at half time would it be good to interview a fan for thoughts? Not sure if you’ve the time but might engage with the fans more?
100% want this, I have previously approached people before, during & after games and whilst some like the opportunity to voice opinions some on the other hand prefer not to, which I can understand fully. Like as an example, in this video I spoke to Shane before the game to give his son a shoutout, but at FT spoke to some people who were having a great time after our result but decided against the idea of coming on the vlog to share this.

If there is anyone reading this who wants to be involved then by all means come grab me and let’s do it! This is a channel made by the fans & I want all of you involved 💙

Perhaps put a call out before a match to gain interest. Think it would just enhance what you do but get some would find it difficult. However would almost guarantee you’d get one that would for each game. I have a family do on the 19th otherwise would but you can put me down for a future fixture

Perhaps put a call out before a match to gain interest. Think it would just enhance what you do but get some would find it difficult. However would almost guarantee you’d get one that would for each game. I have a family do on the 19th otherwise would but you can put me down for a future fixture
Will most definitely have you on matey! I agree it will add another level to the vlogs & enhance it 100%.
Consider this a call out to one and all, get your voices heard.. positive, annoyance, joy or disappointment let’s hear it. 💙

Back