• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday Vlog MatchDay VLOG Vs Kidderminster

I don't post on here, mainly because all I want to say has already been said. I'd just like to say thank you for you Vlogs, I look forward to them every week (except when we lose!). Your enthusiasm and love for the club is shared by all. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Thank you Pip for all your hard work this year on keeping the fans in the loop with your fantastic Vlog's..

Happy Christmas and don't cook to much...see you Boxing day. x

Thanks D for all your logs this year love watching them as you really capture the atmosphere of any game.
Best wishes to you and your family for A Merry Christmas
Heres to 3 more points on Boxing day "Come on you Blue boys""

Love your match reports.

Even thou i was in attendance and soaked up all atmosphere and days events,

I still watch your watch reports, espically your joy on your boat when Justin said he watches your blogs also.

Looks like it made your day.

Happy Christmas.

Was in the back of the stand that day when the news filtered through.

I was so happy that when we scored I jumped up and was hanging from the underside of a roof support, at the age of 57.

And now todays news.

Oooooh, Rat,
you are certainly leaving a legacy for the martin name in this fine city.

Instead of persons saying you are a utter c#*t

They will just say, “you are a proper Martin”.
How to make your family proud.

Back