• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday Vlog MatchDay VLOG Vs Kidderminster

Great stuff!
The whole vid was a wave of optimism (and not a little relief...)
Penalty today, yesterday, last week, next week, and the month that ref is thrown off the list!

I always enjoy these vlogs Pip, and also your guest appearances as fan in the stand on Shrimperscast, but this one was extra special.. lots of smiles watching this, not just in terms of content, not just in terms of the phone camera work, not just in terms of the goals and the result, but also thebonus of Justin's appearances. He is already building himself a great reputation of being a people person.... such a breath of fresh air ... as well as doing the business side of bringing like minded people with money into the consortium. So good to see.

Thanks for these videos. They really do supplement what I see live at the Hall, as well the away games.

Tearing up watching that. Thanks again from someone who couldn’t be there yesterday. Was a special day yesterday whether you were at the game or not.

You really can see how much this means to all of our fans and how much the last few years as taken out of all of us emotionally.

Here’s to better times. UTFB!

For their goal I shouted at the TV offside at the time - interesting from your clips someone in the crowd also shouted it! I haven't seen a conclusive camera angle -its tight, but I think Kensdale may have just stepped back a fraction of a second too soon

Back