• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Crossley

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Whos that bloke I gave £10 to in the West Stand then.....;)

120606-Stringfellow.jpg

That Stringfellow lad knockin around looking for more money again and pretending to be cricko is he? Thought he was loaded...:rolleyes:

Indeed Crossley is a good keeper but it was **** poor finishing from Leon yesterday.

I see he has already caught permanent signing-itis. :(

Anyone remember when Crossley cut his head open from i think it was Andy Sussex' challenge. When he played for Forest.

The match was live on ITV with Brian Moore commentating.

It was meant to be Collymore's first game for Forest, but he was injured.

I didn't think he was overly great. Like has been said, the Carlisle 'keeper had a real touch of class. Name one great save he had to make, i cant remember one. The only Oldham player to stand out (performance related) was Taylor and not just because he had ginger hair!

I didn't think he was overly great. Like has been said, the Carlisle 'keeper had a real touch of class. Name one great save he had to make, i cant remember one. The only Oldham player to stand out (performance related) was Taylor and not just because he had ginger hair!

Hammels free kick....:)

The save from Leon's one-on-one in the second half too. At least it looked impressive from the South Upper.

The point with Crossley was that the confidence that he gives to his defenders and his ability to claim every ball coming within ten yards of goal meant that despite our domination of possession he was able to cut most things out before it was even necessary to make a save.

I was quite impressed by Taylor too. His 1950s running style was strangely effective.

I reckon you're being pretty harsh on their team though. Crossley made a lot of tricky saves look easy, Bertrand made a lot of attacking progress for them from left back, our two centre backs never got to grips with Hughes movement and Davies won everything in the air for them. Their central midfielders were quite useful but, like pretty much every team I've seen us play this season, couln't handle our full strength midfield pairings.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back