• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Crossley

Beefy

Life President
Best player in the division and the only reason why we didn't take three points yesterday. Collis had a good game yesterday and I still rate Flavs but oh to have a goalkeeper of Crossley's quality.

Oldham are a decent side with two players in Crossley & Lee Hughes shouldn't be playing in this division and they were the difference-makers on saturday.

Yep, I thought Crossley and some fortunate goal line clearances helped them yesterday.

When I saw Crossleys name on the team sheet I wondered if we would struggle to score and alas we did.

He was still playing Premiership football 18 months. Easy to see why. Did well at Sheffield Wednesday last season too.

outstanding... to be honest i thought oldham were average across the park, except for hughes and crossley

The reason we lost is because AB got caught out, by a quality striker.

The other reason is because a certain d!ckhead couldn't keep his gob shut after conceding a free kick & then later on tried to do a Peter Crouch. He did the same against Borient & cost us the game & probably cost us a point against a very ordinary team! In a word, he is a ****. A bl00dy good player, but ****.

yeah when i went up to liverpool to see them play forrest he was in goal. was when owen scored his first goal and that must have been something like 10 years ago.

I tend not to agree with all of this at all. Clarke rounded him very easily, and should have scored, and two goal line clearences, so Crossley should have conceeded at least 3, that did not go in through nothing he did

if thats when it was i would have been 11.

Yeah alright.....:p ;)

Some of us were slightly older than 11....:p

I thought Crossley was a decent keeper then, and yesterday he still showed he had class. I am still surprised we didnt score atleast 1 goal. And I dont believe Maccas sending off changed the game. Lets face it, it must be quite unusual for the team with an extra player to start time wasting even when they are winning. :p

Crossley was excellent yesterday and stopped us getting a point or three, he was picked for the Team of The Week in the News Of The World.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back