• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Luton protest at Orenuja's Debut

Well look at the state Luton have got themselves into. Tbh I'm sure they will try and sulk at every opportunity they get, but they will find out they are a small club, a sh*t club, and I will be glad to see them in the conference next year :) Get us as far away as possible from them, I would hate another trip to their garden shed!

I think that you can't have an under 16s in a league game. Not sure about the cup. Luton were shocking. Anyone know if their goal crossed the line because they got a goalkick at the South Stand when i was clear that it didn't cross the line.

Our players didn't really protest the goal, therefore I would say it was ok.

On reflection to comments I made earlier in week, i was shocked how bad Luton were.. Disappointed we didnt go on and get a hatful really, and even at 1-1 knew we could up it and win it.. Draw cant come quick enough

If he's ineligible, he's ineligible: it makes no difference that he didn't touch the ball. Let's hope the club knew what they were doing before selecting him, and didn't do a Yorkshire in selecting the England under18 captain.

not that this is of much concern, because it's not like we got a good 3rd round dr.......

not that this is of much concern, because it's not like we got a good 3rd round dr.......

lmao.

Further, imagine the outcry from The Daily Mail if Chelsea get a by to the 4th round over a player who didn't touch the ball. Hah.

lmao.

Further, imagine the outcry from The Daily Mail if Chelsea get a by to the 4th round over a player who didn't touch the ball. Hah.

If there was anything amiss, which I very much doubt, Luton would be re-instated (otherwise there'd be little point in complaining).

Apparently........

The FA's child protection regulations states that a player must be the minimum age years of 16 no later than 31st August of the start of that particular season to play in open-age football.

This doesn't really make a lot of sense as I have heard of a few players recently playing under 16.

- G

what are the odds on something coming out of this and us not actually getting to play chelsea. it would be just our luck really!

Interesting article on luton 606

Just had a look at the luton 606 and they have complained to the fa about us being allowed to field an under 16 in the cup match, some even think they may get to play chelsea. Fat chance of that happening as southend had permission to field him.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back