• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lunch on the first day of SZ BOTB Round 1

As if we would...

salad_1164363487186277.jpeg

The song Motorbike to Heaven was when she popped on her Harley in nothing BUT leathers on regular visits to MK Towers, and Drink The Elixir... well....

That piccy doesn't do MvvV justice!
Wonder if Motorbike To Heaven is on YouTube?
Saw her at Colchester Arts Centre and she had a stroppy at the sound guy, threatened to come of stage & batter him!

Note to self, get Salad put on my iPod!

Wonder what she's up to now!

That piccy doesn't do MvvV justice!
Wonder if Motorbike To Heaven is on YouTube?
Saw her at Colchester Arts Centre and she had a stroppy at the sound guy, threatened to come of stage & batter him!

Note to self, get Salad put on my iPod!

Wonder what she's up to now!

Making my dinner tonight hopefully :)

As the other thread is locked, I'll use this one to bitch about some of the choices. No Stone Roses? No Joy Division? No Kinks? No Bob Marley and the Wailers? No Specials? No Massive Attack?

Surely some of those would have been better choices than the likes of The Eagles, Muse, the Killers, the Verve etc

As the other thread is locked, I'll use this one to bitch about some of the choices. No Stone Roses? No Joy Division? No Kinks? No Bob Marley and the Wailers? No Specials? No Massive Attack?

Surely some of those would have been better choices than the likes of The Eagles, Muse, the Killers, the Verve etc

I agree Matt but I had to take the first 16 choices.well near enough ......Them's were the rules apparently

I believe the exclusion of McFly is nothing short of a travesty, and as such i am refusing to vote.

Back