• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE MAN

5aa6aes.png

THE LEGEND

Well Done Paul and Fully deserved

You really have turned around our Fortunes ... we was heading for non-league before you came a saved us

Thanks big Man :-) :thumbsup:

Well done Mr Sturrock well deserved done a first class job with us over the last two and a half years.

Like this bit:

Asked what he did with the awards he had won in his career, he added: “One is used for a door stop at the moment, but I do keep them all so I will be adding that one to the collection.

I hope Paul stays with us for years to come (even if we don't go up), he is competent and I would not want to risk getting another average manager in (like we did a lot before Tilson came in).

Yes well done Luggy. In his Echo column today, he quite rightly says the award would be for the whole team and not just him. It makes a change to see a manager recognize the efforts of the playing staff and his assistants especially in this era of the 'personality' manager.

Let's crack on and show the same levels of dedication, commitment and effort for the rest of the season. The next batch of games are tricky and very important. UTB!

Richly deserved, and I particularly liked his comment that it shoud be called the 'team of the month' award.

The unity in the whole squad shines through, and although it is the players on the pitch for 90 minutes, Luggy is the one who has drawn them together and provided the right direction every day of the week.

Has done an amazing job since he came to Roots Hall. Really like what he has done this season getting us to play better football and despite the shambles he has kept things together.
Well deserved award lets hope its not the last one he wins this season.

Wow! I thought I'd come on to the wrong forum for a minute....not one word against PS and the team!!:smile:

Anyway just to keep the balance....Sturrock Out!!

Although I admire his acknowledgement of the team and the staff, I think full credit should go to him personally. Put it this way, if the results were poor, he's the one and only person everybody would be blaming, so in my book he should get all the acclaim. Well done Luggy. A fantastic achievement. UTB

Just to throw my hat in the ring too, I echo the thoughts of all the previous posts.

Take a bow Gaffa.

Not just for last month but for the past two and a half seasons. Once again, following the loss of the likes of Hall, Ferdinand, Dickinson, Mohsni, JPK, Grant etc he has put a squad together that are not only good to watch, they're successful. If only he wasn't prevented from bringing in the centre mid's earlier in the season that we all knew he wanted, we would be up there challenging for top spot.

Keep it up Paul & Co.

Delighted for him, richly deserved though I think Cuffers should take a bow too. A travesty though that we're not celebrating the double with "Player of the Month" too.

Back