• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Liam Feeney in / Ademeno out

could he be the new freddy? if we've got him on loan is that with a view to a permanent deal? appears he's a striker

Big shame for Charles Ademeno. Having just found his way into the first team, albeit sparingly, and looking like he can play a bit, he's now off to Salisbury City. Ah well, at least he'll get the chance to show what he can do.

I'm sorry but is the defence not a priority at the moment? Until I see some defenders coming in I won't be getting excited about any other loanees unless it's Ronaldo.

Oh dear cannot believe with the striking problems we have at the moment they have let Ademeno go out on loan!

Who on earth?!

Quite. I'm guessing the player we were rumoured to be after was from a Championship/Premiership club. Tilson said they were reluctant to send him out on loan and it looks as though that may have been the case in the end.

Still, good to have Liam on board and we are obviously looking to make it a permanent deal, which is what we need in the longer term. While I love having quality players from top sides, we have to be realistic about who we can afford and could persuade to sign here permanently.

I would also have liked a commanding defender but sadly they are always going to be in short supply. It is infuriating though how Tilly doesn't seem to be prioritising defensive cover at the moment which we so desperately lack.

But is this Liam Feeney any better than what we've got now? Doubtful as he's playing for Salisbury?

But is this Liam Feeney any better than what we've got now? Doubtful as he's playing for Salisbury?

Well looking at our wingers he will definitely be a useful addition, it doesn't seem like Scannell is going to break through (for whatever reason) so at least we can give him a few minutes and see how he does

Easy fellas. Let's see him play a bit. Eastwood was playing for Grays and they were barely good enough for Michael Kightley!

Guess can't slag him before he's even played a game - he could be the new Freddy I suppose.

But so is every non league player we sign.

Lets just get behind him and make him feel welcome. I am going to do a bit of research and see what I can find out about him!

2806278733_d112efefc2.jpg

One Salisbury fan says "He is the fastest player I have ever seen on a footy pitch"

Tilson did say we were looking at Premier players... I guess he didnt specify which Premier he ws referring to.

Back