• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lets talk sense here. Fridays top Totty.

Never ever seen anything in poison dwarf Minogue (Kylie that is)!
Always been a Danni man myself
Tell you what we could take the pair of them out.... :p

I'll steer clear of you then, because that website which says who your celebrity look-a-likes are, had me down as most like Dannii Minogue (74% I believe!):eek:

I'll steer clear of you then, because that website which says who your celebrity look-a-likes are, had me down as most like Dannii Minogue (74% I believe!):eek:

Eeeeuurgh, not that I obviously know what you look like!
What website is that, I'm bored & here for another half hour, it might pass the time?

CCC s careful you dont want a stalker .Unless you dye your hair Ginger.

Thats nothing mate......That celeb a like thing said I looked most like Patrick Viera.....:thump:

:hilarious: erm no joke here but 1 pic came up as natalie imbruglia!!!!!

and then britney spears is this a wind up?

Last edited:
Apparently I look like a cross between Chester Bennington - I think he's the bloke from Linkin Park - and Philip Seymour Hoffman, the actor.

Apparently, the missus looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar... I knew I had good taste!

:D

LMFAO i just came out as forest whittaker (71%)
Dirk Nowitzki (67%)
and...
Guenyth Paltrow (68%)

I must be a freak

Apparently I look like a cross between Chester Bennington - I think he's the bloke from Linkin Park - and Philip Seymour Hoffman, the actor.

Apparently, the missus looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar... I knew I had good taste!

:D

Well I always thought you were "Film Star" material Matt....

I will wait till he responds lol

Noooooo I had visions of you and Slip like Titanic..You stood behind him, he was the rope.

To be fair, Winslet has far nicer thrups than I do.

Kate_Winslet___Vanity_Fair2.jpg

Back