• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leeds fans in the home end -

I suggest you chant the following:

3rd year league 1
3rd year league 1
WOOOOOOOOOH
WOOOOOOOOOH

or to the tune of classics such as "sing when you're winning"

Away day at Yeovil
enjoy your away day at Yeovil
AWAY DAY at YEOVIL

Hope to here you on player tonight

I suggest you chant the following:

3rd year league 1
3rd year league 1
WOOOOOOOOOH
WOOOOOOOOOH

or to the tune of classics such as "sing when you're winning"

Away day at Yeovil
AWAY DAY at YEOVIL

Hope to here you on player tonight

You not going? Shame, your wit will be missed badly by the TBV.

Sadly i don't think your "here" those over the wireless

Dont be so daft, its a liberty for away fans to be in the home end. We know that, they know that. If they want to risk it then its up to them but I hope they dont get an easy ride.

What a load of rubbish. A liberty??? I know of people going tonight in the home ends that follow Leeds everywhere, they aren't there to start anything. They just refuse to buy a membership card and so some weeks are forced to sit in the home ends

As has been mentioned time and time again away fans aren't aliens, they are all human. If there sat watching the game then leave them be. Maybe try talking to them

oh and risk it..... Grow up, its hardly "Britains hardest away trips"

What a load of rubbish. A liberty??? I know of people going tonight in the home ends that follow Leeds everywhere, they aren't there to start anything. They just refuse to buy a membership card and so some weeks are forced to sit in the home ends

As has been mentioned time and time again away fans aren't aliens, they are all human. If there sat watching the game then leave them be. Maybe try talking to them

Unfortunately there is always the element that doesn't like it, **** all you can do about it.

You dont get paid enough to deal with that kind of ****, thats down to the orange jackets.
.......agreed, but they are paid to help supporters to find their seats! There's never one to be seen in the West Stand at KO as fans walk aimlessly about clutching tickets you would think were printed in a foreign language, then station themselves halfway down the steps being screamed at by us 'sensible' season tkt holders!

So you'll be in the home end then will you Gareth!?!?!?! ;)

On a serious note, totally agree with you.

Thankfully not, i just hope that i can aviod eye contact with True Blue. He made rude hand gestures at us last year :'(

Unfortunately there is always the element that doesn't like it, **** all you can do about it.

Sadly so mate, the trouble now isn't actually the fighting. Its the bravado and bluff, in truth there will be Leeds fans in the home end and i wouldn't bet against them chatting peacefully with those around them. At Colchester we were chatting on the shared bus to the ground and having a laugh only to be welcomed by most of Essex's police force and John Wayne on horseback. Treat people like animals and thats how there act, show a little respect and most of the time people will respond in the same way

Just.......too......easy ;)

i know there's 4 leeds fans in the west stand and def alot more grabbing tickets!
those tickets are for southend united fans not away fans and it can cause trouble for example leicester last year! and millwall this year!

More worrying is the fact that the year before last i was hit by a sauce sachet thrown by Southend fans, who will join me in my bid to rid the game of sauces?

More worrying is the fact that the year before last i was hit by a sauce sachet thrown by Southend fans, who will join me in my bid to rid the game of sauces?

Sauce is important, its give the food flavour at RH and it bloody needs it as its cabbage , expencive and bland crap.

If there are away fans in our end tonight causing trouble then hopefully that will be dealt with swiftly. If they are just there watching the game and minding their own business then I'd hope that there wouldn't be a problem. Plenty of our fans have gone into home ends on big away trips in the past (Spurs, Chelsea, Orient, Col U).

If there are away fans in our end tonight causing trouble then hopefully that will be dealt with swiftly. If they are just there watching the game and minding their own business then I'd hope that there wouldn't be a problem. Plenty of our fans have gone into home ends on big away trips in the past (Spurs, Chelsea, Orient, Col U).

Agreed. It's a bit cheeky but if they're not doing anyone any harm live and let live.

In the words of Danny Dyer.

"It's gonna be pwoper nawty in ere tonight, if theres any Leeds abaaat"

I agree, I have sat in a home stand as an away fan and found it very enjoyable.

At rugby games this happens all the time and they have such good banter about it. I went to Twickenham to watch the edf cup final, on the day four big teams played, no trouble what so ever and all the fans were mixed and they all enjoyed a few drinks, great game, great banter and a great day out. I wish football could be like this.

Yeah, but this is football - a proper game with real passion, not a bunch of posh ******* giving each other a cuddle.

I enjoyed having a Leeds fan celebrating their 2007 equaliser right in my face in the South Upper. He then followed this with a bout of goading and expletives. Admittedly I then told him what I thought.

Stewards weren't interested.

i once sat in the away end of a bristol rovers game where we one 2-1. I was desperate to celebrate knowing i couldnt. And this strange bloke kept asking questions about bristol rovers. My mother replied. " Im not sure i dont come here often"

Back