• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

so you're now not basing your votes on anything to do with his ability? and becoming a bit personal.

At what point did I make it personal?

I think he is the worst player in terms of ability left on this list and therefore I will vote until he is gone. Hardly personal is it.

Glenn Morris 21
Sean Clohessy 19
Graham Coughlan 5
Bilel Mohsni 32
Anthony Grant 15
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 48
Lee Sawyer 10 - 1 = 9 I just don't understand the hype
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 16
Chris Barker 37
Kane Ferdinand 31 + 1 = 32 what a talent

so you're now not basing your votes on anything to do with his ability? and becoming a bit personal.

At what point did I make it personal?

I think he is the worst player in terms of ability left on this list and therefore I will vote until he is gone. Hardly personal is it.

With the possible exception of Coughlan, whose best ability days are behind him, Blair, the apple of his father's eye (note cross-thread link), is obviously the least able and least valuable player on the list. This exercise seems to have degenerated into those who for some strange reason like him (sympathy, some form of inverted snobbery, who knows) simply replacing the votes of those who have correctly identified him as the weakest link. So the rest of you, enjoy this thread but I'll pass from now on.

With the possible exception of Coughlan, whose best ability days are behind him, Blair, the apple of his father's eye (note cross-thread link), is obviously the least able and least valuable player on the list. This exercise seems to have degenerated into those who for some strange reason like him (sympathy, some form of inverted snobbery, who knows) simply replacing the votes of those who have correctly identified him as the weakest link. So the rest of you, enjoy this thread but I'll pass from now on.

I like how your opinion is FACT. It's subjective, everyone has their own views on what makes a good player or not. I've given Blair +1 a few times so far, but that doesn't mean that I won't vote against him once the players I feel he's better than (or contributed more than) are gone - personally I think Sawyer, easton & Coughlan should go before him.

This just smacks of throwing your toys out the pram because not everyone dislikes the same player as you.

In fairness the rules are you can vote for anyone. If Bailey was talking bollocks or a one man vendetta then his single vote would not be enough to make any difference.

Glenn Morris 21
Sean Clohessy 19
Graham Coughlan 5
Bilel Mohsni 32 + 1 = 33 - Great MJ tribute
Anthony Grant 15
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 48
Lee Sawyer 9 - 1 = 8 I just don't understand the hype
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 16
Chris Barker 37
Kane Ferdinand 32

Blair's certainly the most popular (as in the one most chosen, either positively or negatively) on here. Talk about dividing opinion. It's starting to annoy me. Here's my vote again:

Glenn Morris 21
Graham Coughlan 5
Sean Clohessy 19
Bilel Mohsni 33
Anthony Grant 16 + 1 - what i said yesterday
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 48
Lee Sawyer 9
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 15 -1 - Blair, will you please leave the Big Brother house.
Chris Barker 37
Kane Ferdinand 32

Think people need to chill a bit, it is a light hearted game and it is clearly popular with alot of zone members
Voting is not just on ability, goals, skill etc but on individual zoners views and some very random facts - I for one am enjoying and will continue to play.:thumbsup:

Glenn Morris 21
Graham Coughlan 4 - 1 The clock is ticking
Sean Clohessy 19
Bilel Mohsni 33
Anthony Grant 16
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 48
Lee Sawyer 9
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 16 + 1 Too early for Blair to go just yet
Chris Barker 37
Kane Ferdinand 32

The latest is below (correction to Lee Sawyer):

Glenn Morris 21
Graham Coughlan 5
Sean Clohessy 19
Bilel Mohsni 33
Anthony Grant 16
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 48
Lee Sawyer 8
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 15
Chris Barker 37
Kane Ferdinand 32

Correction, posted same time as S4E!

Glenn Morris 21
Graham Coughlan 4
Sean Clohessy 19
Bilel Mohsni 33
Anthony Grant 16
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 48
Lee Sawyer 8
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 16
Chris Barker 37
Kane Ferdinand 32

Glenn Morris 21
Graham Coughlan 3 -1 - getting on a bit
Sean Clohessy 19
Bilel Mohsni 33
Anthony Grant 16
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 48
Lee Sawyer 8
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 16
Chris Barker 38 +1 - PotY, what more need be said?
Kane Ferdinand 32

Glenn Morris 21
Graham Coughlan 3
Sean Clohessy 19
Bilel Mohsni 33
Anthony Grant 16
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 49 + 1 21 Goals
Lee Sawyer 8
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 15 - 1 6 Goals
Chris Barker 38
Kane Ferdinand 32

Glenn Morris 21
Graham Coughlan 2 - 1 - Getting on now
Sean Clohessy 19
Bilel Mohsni 33
Anthony Grant 16
Craig Easton 13
Barry Corr 49
Lee Sawyer 8
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 16 + 1 - Good hold-up play.
Chris Barker 38
Kane Ferdinand 32

Glenn Morris 21
Sean Clohessy 19
Graham Coughlan 2
Bilel Mohsni 33
Anthony Grant 17 +1 if he stays next season can see him producing the form we all know he can produce
Craig Easton 12 -1 don't think he is captain material
Barry Corr 49
Lee Sawyer 8
Ryan Hall 47
Blair Sturrock 16
Chris Barker 38
Kane Ferdinand 32

BtQ does seem to have a bit of an attitude towards Blair that smacks of making it personal, which is a shame. He obviously is one who completely divides the SZ members utterly, and is definitely a Marmite case! Personally, I think it's a shame when you vote the same person day in, day out, shame we can't police it enough to ensure people don't vote two days in a row for or against the same person but as we have enough of a problem keeping the scores current I think that'd be an impossible rule to enforce!

BtQ does seem to have a bit of an attitude towards Blair that smacks of making it personal, which is a shame. He obviously is one who completely divides the SZ members utterly, and is definitely a Marmite case! Personally, I think it's a shame when you vote the same person day in, day out, shame we can't police it enough to ensure people don't vote two days in a row for or against the same person but as we have enough of a problem keeping the scores current I think that'd be an impossible rule to enforce!

Police it?!!!

As DtS said, if it's a one man vendetta then in the grand scheme of things it's not going to make a difference.

Advocating a Nanny State OBL? :winking:

People are free to vote for whoever they see fit, BaileyTheQuitter can vote against Blair as often as he likes. What annoys me is people (like Mick) telling others they're wrong to have their own opinions. As Roxy said it's just meant to be a bit of fun.

anyway enough :hijacked: on with the votes!!!

Back