• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just back in the Door 8:30pm Sunday night

We should coordinate our flags for a future match with the flag of AS in one stand, your welsh one in another, and my irish one in another - roots hall will be all multicultural and lovely then wont it :D

I will bring it to Roots hall with me whenever Im down for games. I normaly sit in the South lower, so you will have to take yours in the east or west lol!

I think that i will be going to both Vale and Wallsall, so will see you there mate

Glad after all that travelling they got a good result for you mate :D Thats fantastic that the players and staff stayed around to chat and get photos after the game - kind of makes it all even more worth it - fair play AS.

How are the players usually after home games just as a matter of interest? flying over for the donny game and would love to meet macca and the other irish lads...hopefully not too busy eating pizza and chips tho to chat :D

Email Dave Scriven - d.scriven@southend-united.co.uk - and let him know you're coming. It's a good media opportunity - pics of our Irish players (Macca, Maher and Foran... any others?) with a fan who has come over from Ireland to watch them - and who knows, it could make them play that little bit better on the day...

:)

Matt

Email Dave Scriven - d.scriven@southend-united.co.uk - and let him know you're coming. It's a good media opportunity - pics of our Irish players (Macca, Maher and Foran... any others?) with a fan who has come over from Ireland to watch them - and who knows, it could make them play that little bit better on the day...

Matt

Not sure advertisers will be too chuffed but think it's a great sight to see flags hanging down from the South Upper. I am sure there are loads of Millennium Stadium flags gathering dust that could be given an airing at Roots Hall.

Not sure advertisers will be too chuffed but think it's a great sight to see flags hanging down from the South Upper. I am sure there are loads of Millennium Stadium flags gathering dust that could be given an airing at Roots Hall.

I think that there should be the opportunity for folk to hang there Flags especially when some of us have travelled so far to see the Blues.....we want folk to know how much the Blues mean to us and what we are prepared to go through just to see them

Got back to Lowestoft 10.30pm Sunday eve train hit a cow just outside York what a mess my lad Josh thought it was great as the driver announced over the tannoy to look away now he was up at the window...

Great weekend Brill to met up with Aberdeen and Teej again and to met NSW shrimper and Welsh blues and Dave the shrimper...etc. As already said the players and Tilly were superb when they left for the coach my lad went up to Adam Barrett to get his autograph whilst he was on his mobile but he took time no problem to sign for him.

Thought we really got behind the lads as they battled to keep the points...and yes Hughes really did get some stick as did Ricketts, thought the stewards were friendly even when you could see they were getting Pi*&ed off everytime they asked us to sit down a chant of stand up if you love Southend went up :).

Got Tilly on camera telling us when we asked the question... Leon is ours if we want him...Boss yes we do... he will score a heap of goals with the right service.

Oh well better get back to doing some work now :( CCC Siders

Got back to Lowestoft 10.30pm Sunday eve train hit a cow just outside York what a mess my lad Josh thought it was great as the driver announced over the tannoy to look away now he was up at the window...

Great weekend Brill to met up with Aberdeen and Teej again and to met NSW shrimper and Welsh blues and Dave the shrimper...etc. As already said the players and Tilly were superb when they left for the coach my lad went up to Adam Barrett to get his autograph whilst he was on his mobile but he took time no problem to sign for him.

Thought we really got behind the lads as they battled to keep the points...and yes Hughes really did get some stick as did Ricketts, thought the stewards were friendly even when you could see they were getting Pi*&ed off everytime they asked us to sit down a chant of stand up if you love Southend went up :).

Got Tilly on camera telling us when we asked the question... Leon is ours if we want him...Boss yes we do... he will score a heap of goals with the right service.

Oh well better get back to doing some work now :( CCC Siders

Don’t forget to send me the copy of the footage you took of us and the players.

Can not believe you got told to stop filming in the ground by the steward......I can fit 90 mins worth of video on my phone and you can fit 60 mins yet you had to stop and I could carry on....what the F**k is that all about.

Check out the last 3 mins of the Oldham game in the youtube link mate

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31097

That is what you call a mad cow.....I see the disease is not eradiated yet then???

Matt

Will do :) not too optimistic but will give it a shot anyways...would be quite the birthday present! cheers for the info Matt ;)

Glasgow......we need to meet up for a beer mate...what away games you going to next??

Yeah, deffo.
Not sure, I was contemplating Vale but I know don't think so & also Walsall but the drive there & back to Oldham did me in on Saturday so I don't fancy adding another 2 hours on to my round-trip (plus I'm going to Northampton Nov 3rd as my Mrs is away on a city-break & I'm staying at family down south while she's away).

After that it's more than likely Huddersfield in Dec then Hartlepool 1st Sat of January (FA Cup permitting) and pretty much every away game in March/April!

I fanct the Vale and Walsall game but will have to run it past her in doors first

There's one in northern Ethiopia too ;o)

just back in

Great post Aberdeen shrimper, i knew i should have let you go in the first cab.:D Arrived home at midnight and the kids were shattered but first thing sunday asked when are we going again.Really great to meet you lowestoft and north wales shrimper and hope to do it again sometime but preferably in the pub before the game

Cheers mate.......really great to meet you, I am also glad you took that first cab :)

Look forward to seeing you again soon at another away game in the pub first.....i will get the first round in.

Great post Aberdeen shrimper, i knew i should have let you go in the first cab.:D Arrived home at midnight and the kids were shattered but first thing sunday asked when are we going again.Really great to meet you lowestoft and north wales shrimper and hope to do it again sometime but preferably in the pub before the game

Good to met you and your mate Welsh, your lads looked like they had really enjoyed themselves as they left, good to see you posting on here too, hopefully we can get a beer or two at a game soon.

Good to met you and your mate Welsh, your lads looked like they had really enjoyed themselves as they left, good to see you posting on here too, hopefully we can get a beer or two at a game soon.

What time did you get home Lowestoft???

Back