• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Joe Pigott

I hope it works for him. Expectations will be high and he wasn't top of their shopping liist. Ipswich are spending money like it is going out of fashion. it really is promotion or bust.

Two goals in his first four games at Ipswich then suddenly out the team and barely got any decent playing time since.

Would be surprised if he wasn't at a League 1 club next season. Still got two years on his contract so unless it is a loan I can't see anyone below that level being able to afford him.

Two goals in his first four games at Ipswich then suddenly out the team and barely got any decent playing time since.

Would be surprised if he wasn't at a League 1 club next season. Still got two years on his contract so unless it is a loan I can't see anyone below that level being able to afford him.
I know he lost his dad around September time, might have been a reason for the drop in form. His record speaks for itself and there's no doubt he can bag regularly at L1 level.

Is for me. Here's the definition of serious foul play from the 2022/23 laws of the game (where serious foul play is one of the sending off offences):

Serious foul play A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play. Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

Back