• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humble pie how much sir!

What are you talking about. Show me some evidence that your £100,000 to ,,£200,000 is correct. Your view is to keep an opinion until proven wrong ( not that you do that) so I will follow your lead. You seem to be using another persons post that actually disagrees with you as evidence that you are right . No one manipulates as well as you do

What are you talking about. Show me some evidence that your £100,000 to ,,£200,000 is correct. Your view is to keep an opinion until proven wrong ( not that you do that) so I will follow your lead. Prove your figures

Kingshrimper asked his mate at Spurs who agreed with my estimates.

no he didn't - he said you might not be far off (at best) - that isn't agreeing . And its not proof either

So I was not far off on his salary and was correct when they play first team their contract is improved!

Just clarifying .

I doubt Spurs instantly give every player a massive contract just for making one appearance in the Europa League.

Theres a difference between making it to the first team, and just being given a run out in a pointless cup. The fact they then loaned him out to Torquay shows they didnt consider him first team level so would hardly give him a first team contract.

I was not guessing though as I knew because of the info concerning JO.

Whatever happened with OHara is no proof of anything with Coulthirst.

Ohara played his debut and was then in the Spurs team from there on. Coulthirst was farmed out on loan. Both different levels completely.

I doubt Spurs instantly give every player a massive contract just for making one appearance in the Europa League.

Theres a difference between making it to the first team, and just being given a run out in a pointless cup. The fact they then loaned him out to Torquay shows they didnt consider him first team level so would hardly give him a first team contract.

Spurs when JO played there operated a minimum £1500 appearance fee,He only played in the LC for 15 minutes and he duly was paid this fee which I understand shocked him but the rest ishistory as he secured improved deal after improved deal.

Spurs when JO played there operated a minimum £1500 appearance fee,He only played in the LC for 15 minutes and he duly was paid this fee which I understand shocked him but the rest ishistory as he secured improved deal after improved deal.

What league cup game was this? Soccerbase and Wiki both say his debut was against Portsmouth in the league?

Appearance fee is one off, doesnt mean he was given a massive contract for appearing once.

Ohara may well have got better deals because after his first game he was part of the first team, Coulthirst wasnt.

Appearance fee is one off, doesnt mean he was given a massive contract either.

Ohara may well have got better deals because after his first game he was part of the first team, Coulthirst wasnt.

He went from 40k a year to 700k a year in an incredible short period,With bonus he was topping a million.

He went from 40k a year to 700k a year in an incredible short period,With bonus he was topping a million.

Because after his debut he was in the first team of a premiership club.

Coulthirst was farmed out to League one and now League Two. Not quite the same.

Because after his debut he was in the first team of a premiership club.

Coulthirst was farmed out to League one and now League Two. Not quite the same.

Hence why Shaq is not on the big contract yet,But his salary would have Ron running scared if he had to pay it or part of.

So why on earth is Jamie Ohara being talked about and used as evidence of anything?

Whatever Shaq is on now we would have agreed to pay X amount of it, even if he was on 5k a week we wouldnt necessarily agreed to pay all of it if he doesnt play.

And the bottom line is even if the money we have to pay is more than we want or are ableto, we can always send him back, we arent forced to keep him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back