• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question How much would you pay for next years season ticket if it helps save the club? Basing on The Rat is gone,

How much would you pay for next years season ticket if it helps save the club?

• Total voters
Disagree, think it's pretty good value. Have paid more to park at away games.
With the hassle that comes with it when you want to get in then to get back out of the car park I’d give it a miss, I just get to the ground an hour b4 kick off and park for free in near by roads.

Max £350 for me, not sure how you could justify more at NL level. Perhaps a 'supporter' tier ticket where those who are willing can pay extra in goodwill towards COSU.

Would be my first ST in a couple years due to my current contentions with the Rat.

That's fine if you don't have mobility issues, some of us struggle a bit more than others.
They will understand when age creeps up on them, always bought one when dad was alive it was a godsend.
Didn’t rush out a lt FT waited fifteen minutes and the car park was fine , too many impatient people nowadays, time catches up with us all

Back