• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Hereford v Southend United

If I've worked it out correctly with the way scores have gone today, Tranmere move into the playoff place and we are 4 points off them

If we have any chance of the play offs that form will have to be maintained. 7 wins from 9 is the bare minimum.

Possibly, but we have reduced a gap of 17 points to one of four points in the space of 10 matches. That implies that the teams above us aren't maintaining anything like playoff form. I wouldn't be suprised if 5 wins and a couple of draws would see us scrape in - but I'm not convinced that we will do it anyway. Some tough games towards the end of the season.

If we have any chance of the play offs that form will have to be maintained. 7 wins from 9 is the bare minimum.
Absalutely, we need to maintain that form and pick up the wins, great result at both Brighton and today, at Hereford, but we need to keep these results coming if we are to push into the play-offs, they are not out of reach yet, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Great result and good refereeing to book the player after the game.
One match rating:
Ian Joyce 10 Americas number one, Americas, Americas number one!!

Possibly, but we have reduced a gap of 17 points to one of four points in the space of 10 matches. That implies that the teams above us aren't maintaining anything like playoff form. I wouldn't be suprised if 5 wins and a couple of draws would see us scrape in - but I'm not convinced that we will do it anyway. Some tough games towards the end of the season.

I have an idea that 76 points will secure the last play off spot.

But if you keep predicting we're gonna get spanked I'm sure we'll make second behind Leicester. ;)

If the teams above us are not maintaining play-off form, we have a great chance to sneak into the play-offs, we have about 9 games left in the season and a few of the games are against top teams like Leicester, MK Dons and Carlisle, but im confident that we can make it and I am not giving up on the play-offs. KEEP THE FAITH!!!

UP THE BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the teams above us are not maintaining play-off form, we have a great chance to sneak into the play-offs, we have about 9 games left in the season and a few of the games are against top teams like Leicester, MK Dons and Carlisle, but im confident that we can make it and I am not giving up on the play-offs. KEEP THE FAITH!!!

UP THE BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlisle are looking over their shoulders as they can get dragged into a relegation scrap.

Not from where i was sitting it wasn't. Yes the guy got some ball, but he went through Laurent's legs to do it, and he did it from behind. Laurent skinned the bloke on the edge of the box and got away and was a dead cert to score or to pull it back for someone else to score. Either way it would have been a goal so he'd have gained nothing by going down easily. Penalty for me.

For those in hope.

There are lies, damn lies & statistics.

Here you are boys, look at the right hand column simply based on recent form added to current points & we finish 6th!

Football 365 run in

There are lies, damn lies & statistics.

Here you are boys, look at the right hand column simply based on recent form added to current points & we finish 6th!

Football 365 run in

Indeed, if it remains true to current form for the last 9 games, we nick 6th spot just ahead of Bristol or Tranmere.

What excites me more is the fact Scunny, Oldham, Stockport and Scum Ewe are all faultering just at the right time leaving the door open for us...

Back